My New Go-To’s From Femme Luxe

I have a number of occasions coming up in the not-to-distant-future that may require me to dress up or “look the part” more than usual. Now, if you follow me on Instagram you’ll know I spend 99% of my time (the other 1% is at work), dressed in gym clothes or comfy clothes at least!

When Femme Luxe asked me to do another collab, I was over the moon because not only do I love their clothes, it’ll give me some options for when said occasions arise. Here are some of the bits I picked up in my most recent haul…

*These clothes were gifted, but all opinions remain my own*

The Glittery Pants

Dayyyuuummmmm. I mean, what more can you say about these trousers! They are beyond beautiful in every way. Sometimes I have difficulty with trousers as my thighs and glutes are bigger in proportion than my waist. But, these fit me perfectly.

The Black & Pink Sparkle Stripe Wide Leg Trousers are officially my new go-to when I’m heading out for an evening in town. They’re soft on the inside and go with pretty much anything. I teamed mine with a white crop top, but you could opt for a black one or even a body suit.

When you first put them on, you may find that glitter does fall off them (my floor needed hoovering again, haha). But, once they’ve been worn for a while, they stop dropping glitter. Don’t panic though, this doesn’t seem to affect how sparkly the trousers are (which is what I was worried about)!

The Military Luxe Look

This bodysuit and cargo pants look is everything. I’ve dreamed of finding an outfit that makes me look relatively “cool” for a while now, and I’ve found it. Honestly, I never thought I’d be able to pull off a style like this, but I think it helped that both items were super comfy.

I felt so confident when I stepped out of the house! The Black Double Cup Strappy Bodysuit is super soft to touch, and the additional strap adds an extra level of support that I need.

It’s a thong at the back and the bottom comes up quite high, so if you’re pairing with trousers or a skirt and you don’t want your legs showing, I’d recommend they’re high waisted.

The Khaki Camo Print Paperbag Waist Trousers are also amazing! Again, with my legs and glutes, I was worried these wouldn’t fit. But, in a size 10 (my usual size for trousers and jeans) they fit perfectly. There was enough room for me to feel comfortable, but for them also to be nipped in at the waist.

One of the benefits is that although the front of the trousers are buttons, at the back they’re elasticated. And, thanks to them being cuffed/elasticated at the bottom to, you can team them with a cute pair of heels or trainers – the choice is yours!

The Only Red Dress You Need

If you’re on the hunt for the perfect red midi dress then stop right now. The Wine Bardot Cowl Neck Ruched Midi Dress is exactly what you’re looking for.

The stunning cowl neckline sits perfectly and creates another dimension to the finished look. It boasts off the shoulder sleeves for an uber luxe and sultry look, and the ruching makes your bum pop and your draws attention to all the right places.

Excuse me while I go and feel like an absolute boss babe on my next night on the town with the girls 😉

Which pieces do you think you’ll pick up on your next shop?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: