Eeeeek super excited to be nominated for this awesome and very sweet award!
Big thank you to the gorgeous Lynette from Life with Lynette for the nomination 🙂 If you’ve never heard of this before, the Sunshine Blogger Award is a great way of giving fellow bloggers the gratitude and the recognition that they deserve.
The blogging community can be so up and down and I hear so much about how some bloggers don’t support and are cruel to others. Firstly, STOP. Let people say what they want to say and be creative in their own ways. Secondly, be supportive to each other. There are so many of us out there, and if we support each other, only great things will happen!
P.s. I absolutely loved Lynette’s answers to the questions she was given so if you wanna head over a give it a cheeky read, here’s the link!
The rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award are simple:
So you have been nominated to take part? Like and retweet the amazing person who did this for you and then check out their post. After reading their answers to the questions they were presented to, subscribe to their blog. Support!
Now it’s time to create your own post and answer the questions you have been given. Once you have done this, it’s time to choose 11 of your favourite bloggers and nominate them. Don’t forget to add a list of 11 questions for them to answer too. It’s all about supporting each other guys!
Thanks for the questions lovely, here are my answers:
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
For me it’s the ability to be creative and just put out there what’s going on in my head. I love discovering new products, life hacks, recipes and fitness ideas, and then having the pleasure of writing up about whatever it is for you guys to read. I also love (if I’m allowed more than one thing!) the photography side of blogging too.
- What is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration….hmmm….tough one! I don’t think there was one thing that spurred me into writing again. When we moved into our house in December last year, I realised I missed doing something truly creative. So I fired up my blog again and just started writing about whatever came to my head. James is so supportive of me doing it too which is great, and he is such a good source of inspiration if I’m ever suffering with a bit of a creative block.
- Favourite saying/quote?
My current fave quote comes from my fitness journey and learning all about self-love and how important it is for us as human beings to practice it every day 🙂
“A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
- If you could go back to one of your holiday destinations, where would it be and why?
I would 100% go back to the house my parents used to own in the south of France. We spent so many years holidaying there and I have so many happy memories of that place. When you’re younger, I don’t think you appreciate those times as much as you should do, so yeah, definitely back there.
- What’s the best piece of advice you can give to new bloggers?
Don’t give up at the first hurdle. If I’d had given up as soon as it got tough, I think my blog would have lasted about a month. Blogging isn’t easy, especially if you’re like me and you work full time alongside it. Sticking to a schedule is hard, life does get in the way, but in the end, if you’re blogging for the right reasons, and not just to get free sh*t, then you’ll do just fine 🙂
- (Coz I’m totally on the wedding vibe right now!) What’s the one thing you want/wanted at your wedding?
God….tough one with my wedding planner past haha! If I’m totally honest, I just want to swan off abroad somewhere like Italy or Greece and do it. Something so relaxed but gorgeous would be my ideal day…oh and there would have to be plenty of food and wine because you know, your girl loves a good glass of wine and cheese 😉
- What’s your favourite season and why?
Definitely autumn 🙂 think still being able to wear leggings but instead of a crop top, a cosy jumper….YES JUMPERS ARE LIFE! Not forgetting all of the beautiful colours that autumn has to offer, burnt oranges and yellows.
- (From one of my fave films as a teenager, 13 Going On 30, that was on telly today): If you could have on do-over in life, what would it be and why?
Honestly nothing. Regardless of all of the stuff (I won’t go into it) I’ve been through in my past, I truly believe that it has shaped me to be the person who I am today, and she’s not too bad haha. Yes it’s been a tough road to where I am, but I have to remind myself that without going through what I went through, I may never have met James, and he is my life.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Anything that is chocolate…
- It’s a grey, rainy, miserable Sunday and you want to stay at home. How do you spend the day?
I would drag our duvet downstairs, pick a handful of movies, sort out some snacks and binge on films all day cuddled up with James. Nothing better in my book.
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give your teenage self?
Start saving as soon as you can. I cannot stress enough the importance of having money behind you. If I’d have started to save a lot sooner, I could’ve done so many more things. But hey ho, you live and learn!
My nominees are:
- Lauren Ann Beauty
- The Glitterati Girl
- Charlotte Shares
- Jade Marie
- Balanced Fit Mama Bird
- Life of Luce
- Zara Louu
- Amy Lt
- Lost in Wonderland
- The Life of a Glasgow Girl
- Bry Jaimea
Here are your 11 questions:
- Why did you start blogging? Is there a story behind the name of your blog?
- Spring, summer, autumn, or winter?
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your dream holiday location?
- What is your go-to store to shop at for clothing?
- What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day?
- What is your main goal for the next year?
- What are five beauty products you can’t live without?
- What cities or towns have you lived in?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- Do you own any pets?
It’s your time to shine!